英文电子书|Speed Reading with the Right Brain: Learn to Read Ideas Instead of Just Words
书籍英文名：Speed Reading with the Right Brain: Learn to Read Ideas Instead of Just Words
书籍简介：Formerly “Reading with the Right Brain” Learn Speed Reading, Without Losing Comprehension
HOW? By putting comprehension first, so faster comprehension leads naturally to faster reading.
Imagine your reading flowing quickly and easily, without forcing it, and without losing focus or concentration.
What if you could enjoy all the books you want read? Or get more studying done in less time?
Amazon bestselling author, David Butler, presents this remarkable reading technique, based on the results and research of over 85,000 members of his online reading course.
Each of the 20 chapters in this book, includes an exercise in a uniquely designed format, that will have you reading faster, almost automatically.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Why pushing your speed doesn’t work (and what does)
- How to stop vocalizing and regression, without even trying
- How to use 3 “Mind Tricks” to make your reading “flow” easily
- How broadening mental bandwidth, can increase thinking speed
- How to “race” through text with better traction and control
- Why most of the common speed reading exercises are myths
- Why comprehension tests are ineffective (and even fraudulent)
- FREE ONLINE RESOURCES: Free programs for additional training
Buy this book now, and stop feeling overwhelmed by your reading.
Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!