HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Design Thinking (with featured article “Design Thinking” by Tim Brown)
书籍英文名：HBR’s 10 Must Reads on Design Thinking (with featured article “Design Thinking” by Tim Brown)
书籍作者：Harvard Business Review [Harvard Business Review]
书籍简介：Use design thinking for competitive advantage.
If you read nothing else on design thinking, read these 10 articles. We’ve combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you use design thinking to produce breakthrough innovations and transform your organization.
This book will inspire you to:
- Understand the transformative potential of design thinking
- Proceed from idea to product at lightning speed
- Iterate with rapid customer feedback
- Fail small and win big
- Create new products people love
- Lead design thinking teams more effectively
- Open new paths to innovation at your company
HBR’s 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR’s 10 Must Reads…