英语电子书|DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Poland
书籍英文名：DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Poland
书籍简介：Discover Poland with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you’ve even packed your case – step back in time in Torun, Lublin, Krakow and Gdansk, explore the tranquil Mazurian Lakes, tuck into barszcz beetroot soup, or take in some folk music. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Poland covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Poland: incredible architecture, breathtaking natural wonders, charming medieval towns, amazing local delicacies – what will yours be?
• See Poland from a different angle – 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the country
• A year-long calendar of events in Poland gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Detailed, color maps help you navigate the country with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Warsaw’s Royal Castle, Krakow’s Church of St Mary, the Wavel, Poznan Cathedral and Gdansk’s Church of St Mary
• Covers Warsaw; Mazovia and the Lublin Region; Krakow; Malopolska (Lesser Poland); Silesia; Wielkopolska (Greater Poland); Gdansk; Pomerania; Warmia, Mazuria and Bialystok Region
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Poland is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
Planning a shorter city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Krakow.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK’s beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.